As you know, every person has two kidneys in the body, which are mainly responsible for filtering nitrogenous waste materials like urea, creatinine, acid from the blood. Now, let’s try to understand some other facts related to the Kidney, one of the important organs of the body.
Today, Kidney failure and other kidney-related issues have become widespread concerns. There are millions of people living with various kidney diseases, and the most important thing is that most of them are not even aware of it. Thus, kidney diseases are often referred to as ‘silent killers’ because in most cases people do not get diagnosed with the disease until it becomes severe.
Undoubtedly, people check their blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels regularly. But they don’t even get a simple creatinine test in their blood to detect any problems with their kidneys. Therefore, according to the 2015 Global Burden Diseases (GBD) study, chronic kidney disease (CKD) is ranked as the eighth leading cause of mortality in India.
Your attention towards Symptoms Can Save Your Life!
There are many warning signs of kidney infections. However, they are ignored or misunderstood as some other type of problem most of the time. Therefore, everyone should be very cautious and have confirmatory tests (including blood, urine, and imaging) as soon as possible if they show any signs of kidney disorders.
Signs and symptoms of Kidney diseases: –
Mild Symptoms: – Weight loss, poor appetite, swollen ankles, tiredness, itchy skin, and sleeping disorders.
Variable symptoms: – Depression, Anxiety, water retention in feet or hands (edema), constipation, and increased pee.
Severe Symptoms: – Pruritus, fluid overload, fatigue, muscles cramps, nausea and vomiting, cognitive dysfunction.
Uraemic symptoms: – Sexual dysfunction, anorexia, cognitive dysfunction, Worsening pruritus.
Some other common symptoms of kidney diseases: –
- Less urination, Tiredness
- Swelling in the legs and other parts of the body
- Increased acid load in the body due to decreased kidney function
- High blood potassium
- Pulmonary edema
- Shortness of breath
- Lack of appetite, vomiting, and nausea
- Continuous weakness and weight loss
- As the disease progresses, there is swelling in the whole body that increases weight
- Swelling around the eyes and on the face, mostly in the morning
- Feeling exhausted, short of breath, and lower back pain
- Bleeding, anemia, and itchy body
- More frequent urination at night (nocturia)
- Memory loss, change in sleeping habits
- not being able to control high blood pressure despite medication
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle of women and impotence in men
Give Attention to Your Body to Maintain Healthiness!
- If you want to avoid kidney problems, always take care of salt, protein, and sodium.
- If you are over 35 years of age, you must get your sugar, and blood pressure checked at least once a year.
- If you have diabetes or blood pressure symptoms, blood and urine tests must be done every six months.
- Take 2-3 Liter every day and be health-conscious.
- Eat more and more green vegetables, salad, and fruits daily with a balanced diet.
- Eat foods rich in magnesium, as magnesium helps the kidney function properly.
- Exercising daily, controlling weight, and consuming food rich in nutrition can also prevent kidney problems.
Most common causes that may lead to kidney failure: –
- Taking antibiotics, pain killers, and health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure are the most common causes of kidney failure.
- The risk of kidney failure increases if a sudden interruption or reduction in blood supply to the kidneys occurs.
- Urinary problems have also been considered a cause of kidney failure.
- Obstruction of urine may also lead to kidney failure, including stones, enlargement of the prostate gland, blood clots in the urinary tract.
- Treatment systems such as chemotherapy (which treats cancer and some autoimmune diseases) also adversely affect the kidneys.
- Smoking and excessive consumption of soft drinks or more alcohol may also increase the risk of kidney failure.
The Most Common Kidney Related Issues
Acute Kidney Failure :
This occurs when your kidneys unexpectedly lose their filtering ability, body fluids rise to a dangerous level, and your blood’s chemical makeup may get out of balance. Acute Kidney Failure is also called Acute Renal Failure or Acute Kidney Injury.
Chronic Kidney Failure:
In chronic kidney failure, your kidneys are entirely damaged. In chronic kidney failure (CKD), kidney function starts decreasing over months or years, and both kidneys gradually stop working due to several types of diseases. Moreover, Diabetes and Blood Pressure are the most common causes of the diseases that may lead to chronic kidney disease.
Polycystic kidney disease:
This is an inherited condition in which clumps of cysts develop mainly within your kidneys, causing your kidneys to enlarge and lose function over time. These cysts can be associated with severe conditions that lead to impaired kidney function but are commonly referred to as simple kidney cysts, which do not cause complications.
Why Ayurvedic Solutions for Chronic Kidney Diseases?
In Ayurveda, there are various effective treatments available for Chronic Kidney Diseases and can avoid the stressful and expensive kidney transplant and dialysis process.
Today, the change in lifestyle of people, intake of incompatible foods, constant intake of alcohol, tobacco, and stress contributes substantially to Agni Mandya, which are the core rationales of multiple chronic disorders.
Treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease is not organ-based. However, it considers Tridosha, Saptadhatu, and Agni Vichara. During the first phase of the treatment, the utmost care is given in controlling the blood sugar level and the blood pressure level if associated.
Ayurveda also preaches regenerative medicine under Rasayana Chikitsa, which offers scope for restoring nephrons in case of Chronic Kidney Diseases.
To Us Only-Because we are the only and best choice for you?
In Shuddhi Ayurveda, you can get the most satisfactory and holistic treatments for the best results. This is because our products are entirely natural, and these herbal remedies have the capabilities to eliminate all your health issues naturally without causing any side effects.
In addition to this, in our hospital HiiMS Derabassi, we are continuously giving the best and unbeatable results for the issues like Kidney Failure, Heart Failure, Liver failure, etc. Especially for kidney patients, we have provided a thousand positive and proven results by curing them completely.
Here we are also available with Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Panchkarma therapies, and other natural treatment procedures. Therefore, if you are dealing with any health-related issues, you can directly approach Shuddhi Ayurveda or HiiMS Integrated Hospital in India, which is also honored with NABH accreditation.
Most importantly, you will get all the treatment and other therapies under the guidance and supervision of Acharya Manish Ji and his expert and well-trained team members.
If you are searching for the best treatment for kidney-related problems, then Shuddhi Ayurveda and HiiMS should always be the first choice. Because here, you can naturally get rid of all your issues without any transplant or surgery. Furthermore, our hot water tub therapy dietary & lifestyle approaches have been availed with proven results towards the thousands of kidney patients. Therefore, take one step forward to get the best solutions for all your health issues without any hesitation.